Taking the leap..

I swear.. this is my final post today.

Lately, I've been struggling with putting myself out there. Designing, photography, and even this blog. I have this thing, in my head.. that people don't care what I think is shareable.. or what I have to say. People may not actually care.. but how can I know that, unless I put it out there. How can I ask God to work through me, if I'm not willing to give Him the chance.

Yesterday, I acted on faith, and the prompting of God. Something I'm trying to do more, despite my own discomfort. While I was in my car, having a ridiculous internal freak out.. a song played on my Pandora app.. before I called my mother.



After calling my mom, and mentally acknowledging the song.. the interaction I was dreading went really well. It might turn out to be a good income for me while I also get to stay home and raise my son. I won't know right away, but it felt good to try, and let God do what he needed/wanted to do THROUGH me.

On my way home, I was coming DOWN from my freak out.. I don't know WHAT God was doing when He designed me.. If God could regret... anyways, I turned Pandora on to see what God would say on the way home.. it's always interesting to see if He'll use music to talk to me. This is what played.



I felt like He might have been talking.. or Pandora was just on a good kick yesterday. I'm hesitant to put "words in God's mouth"... but I know He wants my obedience, and He blesses obedience. God help me be obedient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Gifter

Welcome to our World

Reflections